NATIONAL MAKE LUNCH COUNT DAY Tuesday, April 13 is National Make Lunch Count Day. Woodside Executive Chef, Michael Giampetruzzi is celebrating with a special feature and sneak peek at the new summer menu. You can try the Jackfruit BBQ Sandwich with the new Woodside Green from 11AM to 2PM, April
Explore all that Kansas City's Premier Health Club has to offer.
KANSAS CITY’S HEALTH, WELLNESS AND FITNESS DESTINATION
Woodside is a comprehensive health, athletic and social club, and a community that cares for the whole person. We offer the most and best in health and wellness services. From group fitness, personal training, tennis and a day spa, to beautiful pools, modern spaces and social events; Woodside gives you all the tools to guide your health and fitness journey.
Our staff is second to none, and we’re proud to offer an unparalleled experience by bringing together over 40 years of experience with industry leading products and services, catered to your unique needs and goals.
“WE’RE PROUD TO BE YOUR CLUB, AND WE’VE BUILT A TEAM OF THE MOST PASSIONATE AND DEDICATED EMPLOYEES – WHO ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THE THEY DO IN THIS CITY – AND WHO WAKE UP EACH DAY READY TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS.”
– Katie Swetala, Woodside General Manager
WOODSIDE MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO:
- Multiple fitness floors for free-weight, machine or no-weight workouts
- 120+ weekly group fitness classes spanning strength and conditioning, cardio, yoga and pilates, cycling and more
- Full-service day spa offering massage therapy, facials and skin care and body treatments
- Indoor pool area with heated pool, hot tub, cold plunge and wet and dry saunas
- Full-service outdoor adult-only and family-friendly pools
- Poolside live music during summertime
- Robust club social calendar across fitness, education, food and drink, tennis and the spa
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts, plus a team of tennis pros who lead clinics, lessons and leagues
- Full-time team of personal trainers who are educated in the leading certifications for bio-mechanics and motion health