Sulgrave Residents who choose the pool pass option will access Woodside pools via the lower-level entrance beginning May 15th, 2022 until the completion of the Sulgrave pool renovation, with the exception of the dates listed below. Access to Woodside will be restricted to the Outdoor Pool area only. Sulgrave Residents will have access to the pools Monday-Friday 11AM-9PM (normal pool hours).
Access will be restricted during the following events (this restriction applies to all Woodside members and Sulgrave Residents with a pool pass):
- Sunday, June 5 | Lower Pool closes at 6PM | Woodside Waves Swim Team Event
- Tuesday, June 14 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Swim Meet
- Tuesday, June 21 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Swim Meet
- Saturday, June 25 | All Pools close at 2PM | Midsummer
- Thursday, June 30 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Swim Meet
- Tuesday, July 5 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Intersquad Meet
- Tuesday, July 12 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Swim Meet
- Saturday, July 23 | Lower Pool closes at 5PM | Woodside Waves Swim Team Event
Sulgrave Residents will have member charging privileges and will need to supply a credit card to activate their pool pass.
Each resident will be invited to our Midsummer party on Saturday, June 25.
Completing this form will begin the enrollment process for Sulgrave Pool Pass holders for the 2022 season. Once received, a representative of Woodside will reach out to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment. Enrollment appointments will take approximately 20 minutes. We will be unable to assist walk ins that do not have an appointment. Woodside will be members-only this summer season.
All Westwood Pool Pass holders are expected to abide by the Club’s rules, policies and procedures. We ask that you review our Pool Policies so that you are familiar with the latest expectations before your first visit to the pools this year.