You will receive a confirmation email with your registration details. Don’t forget to go donate!
Should you have any questions about the event or your registration, please reach out to Woodside Event Manager Annie Watkins
Thank you for registering for Cycle for the Cure! We look forward to seeing you on October 6! For more information about the event and to donate, click HERE!Now that you are registered for the event through Woodside, it’s time to form or join your team donation efforts!
For TEAM CAPTAINS: To form a team and start your fundraising campaign, visit https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/cycle4thecure2019 and follow the instructions below:
- Click START FUNDRAISING in the column on the right side of the page
- Input your info
- Create your team
- Hit SUBMIT, then review your donation page, team details, etc.
- Click PERSONALIZE to edit your page, if desired
- Donate directly to the University of Kansas Cancer Center via the DONATE button
- Share with team members via the SHARE button (you can choose to share via Facebook, or click on the “I don’t have a Facebook account” for email options), or share on social media!
- Visit https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/cycle4thecure2019
- Scroll through the list of FUNDRAISERS in the right column under the header image on the page
- Find your team captain in the list and click on their name
- Donate or Share on Social, and let the fundraising begin!
All your Registration Information for the Cycle for the Cure is below. If you need to update or change any of your information, please reach out to Woodside Event Manager Annie Watkins.
Thanks again for your support and we look forward to a great event on October 6th!Woodside and The University of Kansas Cancer Center
SATURDAY, OCT 5
Noon – 5pm: Vendor Expo open on Woodside’s Adult Pool Deck. Browse local vendors, pick up rider packets, get the lay of the land and enjoy happy hour specials from the Woodside Kitchen + Bar.
- 8am: Doors open
- 8:30am: Event begins with music, Vendor Expo, riders find their bikes, bar opens and breakfast is served
- 8:45am: EMCEE welcomes crowd, riders hop on bikes to warm up, Session 1 countdown begins
- 8:55am: EMCEE kicks off first inaugural Cycle for the Cure, welcome Woodside spokesperson and KUCC spokesperson to stage.
- 9am: Opening ceremony
- 9:05am: SESSION 1 begins!
- 9:50am: Session ends; cyclists break
- 10am: KUCC physician and/or patient speak
- 10:05am: SESSION 2 begins!
- 10:50am: Session ends; cyclists break
- 11am: KUCC Patient testimonial
- 11:05pm: SESSION 3 begins!
- 11:50pm: Session ends; cyclists break Noon: KU + Woodside leaders and/or physicians speak
- 12:05pm: SESSION 4 begins!
- 12:50pm: Session ends
- 12:50-1pm: Total giving announced; Final celebration