Sure, working out is great fun, but what about working out while participating in stimulating tennis drills and high-intensity intervals with a personal trainer using TRX suspension?! Yea, way more fun. This class is your doorway to recreational fitness, strength training and a great cardio workout.
Don’t know anything about tennis? Here’s a few terms to get you started:
- Volley – a shot you hit over the net (no bounce)
- Rally – keep the ball going back and forth with opponent
- Deadball – hit the ball (coach fed) and run
- Live ball – hit back and forth with an opponent (like a real match)
- Body weight workout with TRX suspension system
- Ladders / cones and music in between sets – a high intensity full body cardio workout
Visit MyWoodside to sign up.