New Year means new brands and products you are sure to love in the Spa at Woodside Boutique. These products have been curated to fit into any health, wellness, skincare or self care routine. They make a great gift for your friends, family and partners or even yourself on those
WOODSIDE CLUB SOFTWARE CONVERSION
BENEFITS OF THE NEW CLUB SOFTWARE
As your destination for fitness, health and wellness, Woodside is continually working hard to improve your experience and satisfaction with the club.
In an effort to improve your member experience, Woodside has invested in a new club software platform which will allow you to manage your profile, update billing information, view monthly statements, view check-in history and register for classes and events.
Online Account System
- Enhanced member profile capabilities, including additional customization features
- Easier navigation to and within billing and account charges
- A cleaner view of transaction history, with real-time account updates
- A better, more seamless process for finding and booking classes
- Ability to view upcoming classes, appointments and scheduled programs
- Check-in with a digital bar code, accessible from the home screen
- View and book classes
- Access and redeem guest passes
- Browse Spa and Food + Drink menus
- Quickly view current club specials, promotions and announcements
- View your member account
- Easily provide feedback to staff
Ready to get started? Visit MyWoodside and click LOGIN under MY ACCOUNT, and enter your member ID (found on your membership card) as your Username and Password. The system will then prompt you to create a new Password.
View the online account set-up instructions in the link below to review and manage your profile, update billing and member account information, schedule classes and more.
Please note, as part of the migration from our old club software system to the new Jonas Compete platform, membership dues will now be drafted on the 15th of each month for all members. On-account member charges from the prior month will continue to be drafted on the 10th of each month. Your May membership dues will be due on May 15th, plus a prorated amount depending on your original due date. Moving forward, your membership dues will be drafted as normal on the 15th of each month beginning in June.